Hello guys! I’m a bit new to the whole blogging world, but I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Bad Peaches Blog, Kawaii Peach Grl, and Roxy’s World! I’ve never done something like this before, so it’d going to be a bit different from my other posts.
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 11 other blogs with under 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them)
11 Facts About Me:
- I was born and raised in New Jersey
- I wish I could say that I loved reading but I don’t. I always get distracted mid-read and I’m never focused. (whoops)
- The genres of music I listen to are really flexible, except for country music. Hate that. I guess I could say my favorite is R&B.
- I’m a lot younger than most people think.
- I have dreams of living in New York City, even as an adult with my future family. Most people would rather live in the suburbs with their kids, but I feel otherwise.
- I love weird/outgoing people.
- For my future plans, I’m thinking of going into business, particularly finance.
- I really regret quitting my piano lessons. Being able to play it seems so surreal and sophisticated. (I play the flute, though!)
- I don’t have a middle name
- I’m probably the shortest of all my friends.
- I hate gel pens.
Questions from my Nominator:
- What fictional character do you identify with? Brooke Davis from OTH. She fights for what she loves, knows her priorities. Or maybe I picked this because I can’t really think of anyone else.
- What’s a guilty pleasure? Sleeping late without being interrupted
- List 3 turn ons Dark hair&light eyes, sense of humor, and intelligence
- List 3 turn offs Cockiness, ignorance, lying
- What’s something you wish was already invented? A time machine.
- What’s something you would tell your 10 year old self? “That check minus on your spelling test doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world”
- Would you say you’re more Type A or Type B? Type A
- What’s your ultimate goal in life? To be successful; in love, career, and family
- What’s a weird habit you have? I always reposition my hair during uncomfortable moments. Even when I don’t have to.
- Ideal Friday night: Netflixxx in a fluffy bed with lots of food and friends 🙂
- Favorite thing about being you: Simply being myself. That there is no one else that’s exactly like me: I’m different and I could live with that, and that I could do what I want.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Best compliment you’ve received?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Chipotle order? 😉 (If you don’t eat Chipotle then: What’s your favorite food?)
- If you could be any age for one week, what would it be?
- If you could live in any country for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- Do you trust anyone with your life?
- If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be?
- Who do you admire in life?
- How would you spend one billion dollars?
People I tag: